Cajun operates a state-of-the-art facility adjacent to I-10 with waterway access for modular fabrication.
We are experienced in a wide array of metallurgy options: carbon, stainless and high alloys with over 100 qualified welding procedures.
In addition, we maintain AMSE code stamps A, U, and PP, and NBIC code stamp R.
- 300-foot long bays with multiple overhead cranes
- Segregation between alloy bays and carbon bays
- Ventilation system to avoid cross contamination
- 5-axis computer automated cutting equipment
- In-house detailing with full time staff
- Real time bar code scanning for status reports
- Proprietary priority-driven MRP software system
- In-house hauling and logistics