vendor_questionnaire_officialPlease fill out the vendor questionnaire form below. Here are some additional details that will help you to answer some of the forms questions.
*SMALL BUSINESS: Organized for profit; Located in the United States; Operates primarily within the United States or making significant contribution to the United States economy through payment of taxes or use of American products, materials, labor; Independently owned/operated; Not dominant in the field of operation in which it is bidding; Sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or any other legal form.
TO DETERMINE YOUR SIZE STANDARDS RELATED TO COMPANY, PLEASE REFER TO 13 CFR 121.201 WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/Size_Standards_Table.pdf. REFER TO FAR 19-102 FOR EXCEPTIONS.
Generally the Size Standards are as follows:
- Manufacturing: from 500 to no more than 1,000 employees
- Wholesaling: no more than 100 employees
- Services: no more than $35.5 million in average annual receipts
- Retailing: no more than $35.5 million in average annual receipts
- General Construction: no more than $33.5 million in average annual receipts
- Agriculture: no more than $17.5 million in average annual receipts
Notice: Under 15 USC 645(d), any person who misrepresents a firm’s status as a small business concern in order to obtain a contract to be awarded under the preference programs established pursuant to sections 8(a), 8(d), 9 or 15 of the Small Business Act or any other provision of Federal law that specifically references section 8(d) for a definition of program eligibility, shall- (1) Be punished by imposition of fine, imprisonment, or both; (2) Be subject to administrative remedies, including suspension and debarment; and (3) Be ineligible for participation in programs conducted under the authority of the Act. (End of provision)